IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS! YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, AS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIAL THAT MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH IT. YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE IN ANY WAY UNLESS YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Welcome to Geddington Village Website (the “Site”) owned and made available by geddington.net website committee (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we” and “us”. The terms, covenants, conditions and provisions below (the “Terms and Conditions”) constitute an agreement between you, the user, and us, and sets out the conditions upon which you may access the information, products, material and services available through the Site. By accessing, viewing, or using any of the information, products, materials or services available on or through this Site, you indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written document and equally binding and that you accept such Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change any of the Terms and Conditions (whether contained in these Terms and Conditions or in any other Terms and Conditions contained on any of the pages of this Site) at any time. It is your responsibility to visit the Terms and Conditions of this Site on a regular basis to ascertain whether any amendments to these Terms and Conditions or to any of the other Terms and Conditions on areas of this Site have been made. If you do not agree to such an amendment, you should immediately cease to use this Site.
Geddington Village Website endeavours to provide accurate information but disclaim all warranties with regard to the information contained on these pages. In no event or circumstance shall Geddington Village Website be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Geddington Village Website checks the information contained in these pages for accuracy but recommends that professional and legal advice is taken before entering into any form of transaction or contract.
All property listings, and the content described within each advert is based upon information supplied and edited directly by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are displayed in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. Geddington Village Website does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in these web pages and documents and recommend that all particulars are verified independently prior to entering into any form of transaction or contract.
Geddington Village Website accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, at customer’s sole risk and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise. Nor are any warranties or commitments made that access or use will be uninterrupted or error free, or as to the results to be obtained from any access or use.
No Warranties – This site is provided ‘as is’ and we give no warranties in respect thereof. Specifically, but without limitation, we do not warrant that:
- YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM AT THIS DOMAIN NAME OR ANY OTHER DOMAIN NAME;
- OR, THIS SITE OR ANY SOFTWARE OF WHATSOEVER NATURE AVAILABLE ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR DEFECTS, COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE;
- OR, ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE TRUE, ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OTHERWISE SET OUT IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THIS SITE, ANY WARRANTIES WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR SKILL AND CARE) ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- The copyright of all material on this site is owned by Geddington Village Website.
- You may save a copy of this page to your local hard disk for the purposes of creating one personal back up copy.
- All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site are strictly forbidden.
- This licence to copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of the Geddington Village Web site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- No part of the Geddington Village Website may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored on any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system nor may be accessed in such manner as to make them appear part of any third party’s web site or electronic database or retrieval system without Geddington Village Website’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.