Camgrain would like to invite you to a public exhibiton to introduce their proposal for a wind turbine on land at their grain store on Newton Road.
If you are unable to attend, or have questions or comments, please contact them directly at email@example.com or call 01223 926773.
From the letter:
- a temporary wind monitoring mast (50m);
- a single wind turbine (with maximium vertical height to the tip of the blade of 100m when the blade is in its upmost position), finished in a light grey or as agreed with North Northants Council;
- a small substation unit adjacent to the turbine to contain the transformer, switchgear and metering equipment, finished in holybush green or as agreed with North Northants Council;
- an access track formed of graded crushed stone similar in appearance to a typical farm track; and
- a hardstanding (for use by the crane during erection).