“If you are planning a Jubilee Street Party, this reminder may be of some help,” says Jack Harker from the Jubilee Committee.



“If you are hoping to get the road closed for the Street Party, then you need to get a Road Closure Application sent to the Council. NCC say they require 12 weeks to process an application and the Jubilee is just 13 weeks from this Saturday – 6th March!”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>