An Extraordinary Meeting has been called by the Parish Council, for today, Wednesday 2 September at 7.30pm.
This will be a Virtual Meeting and access is as described on the Agenda below.
GEDDINGTON, NEWTON & LITTLE OAKLEY PARISH COUNCIL
An extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council will be held on Wednesday 2nd September 2020 at 7.30 pm AS A VIRTUAL MEETING.
The meeting will be held as a virtual meeting because of the Coronavirus lockdown requirements. Meeting joining instructions are as follows:-
1. Load the zoom app onto your phone or tablet (best to use if you have not done this before) or go to www.zoom.com.
2. Click on join a meeting Passcode: 846986 OR – copy and paste https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84189436183?pwd=akpPUGlUTzlPdHozRWJMQVhVV0NEZz09
Meeting ID: 841 8943 6183 Passcode: 846986
Anita Curtis, Parish Clerk
1. Apologies and Declarations of Interest
2. Planning matters and application Boughton Lodge – planning application with KBC but not yet processed for demolition and rebuild of the farmhouse. Applicant wishes to speak to the Parish Council concerning the application.
KET/2020/0447 Mr P Eyre 6 Chase View Road, Geddington, NN14 1AQ Raise the roof of existing detached garage Full Application Expiry date for neighbours/consultations 3.9.20
3. White Paper “Planning for the future” (https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/planning-for-the-future) Published by the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government. Response required.
4. Potential to resume PC meetings at the Village Hall.
5. Any Other Business